Corian Counters Installations and Repairs
New Corian Counters is the premier Corian Countertop installation company in the USA. Our experts have been installing and repairing Corian surfaces in the towns and cities across the country for years. Servicing both residential and commercial clients, our experts have the knowledge and expertise to make your project go smooth and come out looking as wonderful as you imagine. Our experts install and repair these surfaces for kitchens, bathrooms, or wherever else you may need professional work done with Corian surfaces. Leave it to the experts to get you job done on budget and on time.
Fill out a simple form to receive free quotations from multiple Corian countertop professionals located in your local area. All of our Corian contractors are licensed and insured. Thank you for choosing New Corian Counters and we hope you enjoy your new Corian surfaces.
- Need corian repairs for two bathroom walls. Please call to schedule.
- Have an existing countertop that needs refinishing and needs a small piece cutout to install a stove.
- We need about 25 square feet. Getting estimates vs. Granite.
- Two (2) Split Seams from original instalation from 22years ago
- My Corian countertops are about 15 years old. I would like to have them refinished. Would like an estimate, I can give you measurements.
- Looking at either 54 or 62 sf of granite or solid surface, but trying to keep cost at $2000 or less. I''m faxing a diagram for you to look at, no backsplash. Client would also consider a good qualit laminate. If interested please take a look and email me a rough quote.
- We purchase a premade solid-surface countertop from the Home Depot with sink included. For a 24 inch vanity in a new bathroom. Unfortunately, due to the fact that the new walls are not square - there is a large gap between the backsplash of the countertop and the wall behind it. Is it possible to add a piece to the backside of the backsplash, sand and make it look like one solid piece without a significant gap? It is nearly 3/4 inch at its largest point, narrowing down on the other end. This would be preferable to purchasing an entirely new unit if it is indeed possible.
- a strip of corian placed behind electric stove is warped, we are purchaseing the home and not sure of the age of the corian or how the damage was done.
- Kitchen & bathromm coreon counter tops need to be refinished and shined
- I am wondering if it is possible to have a 54" round piece of corian made to attach to an existing table base for a kitchen table. If so, how much would something like that cost?
- I am looking for about 25-28 sq ft of counter top. A penninsula which is 3 x 5 with a 26" x 6foot section. Also be able to take in an undermount sink (not sure of the term)
- Some Red Methelene Chloride spilled on our white Corian counter and we are not sure how to remove. Can it be sanded down?
- We have a small kitchen countertop, about 18 square feet (including sink area) that we'd like to replace with something like silestone or corian. Ideally, we'd like it seamless, including sink. Would you do an estimate on a job that small? Can you the work without decommissioning the sink for a couple of weeks?
- my parent's needs scrathes removed from the Corian counters. Can you buff these out? Can you come out to take a look? How soon?
- CORIAN BATHROOM ESTIMATE, SINK REPLACMENT, CORIAN REPAIR. I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR REPLY AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
- I need 2 tops for bathroom vanities (and bowls) in white. One vanity is 59 3/4" and the other is 45" with a 4" back splash. I also have a kitchen counter that needs a bit of repair.
- We have corian countertop which I think is a matte finish. We have had it since 2001 and have not had any work done to it except for our regular maintenance. I was wondering if you were able to come and refinish the counter top and how much it might cost. . It is about 5ft x 14ft.
- I currently have an island that is 2 tiered and would like to make it one tiered. Could you please let me know if this is something that you can do or if you know of someone who can help me out.
- I am looking for a quote to repair my kitchen counter. There is a small crack and some discoloration.
- I need to have my corian counter tops slightly trimmed down to accommodate a 30 inch stove the original installers not measure correctly
- I am looking for a 40" diameter round piece of 1/2" corian for an outside tabletop. Will this last outside or warp and come apart? Can you provide a quote? A piece made from scraps wouold be OK.
- I need a quick and inexpensive counter top for a small bathroom vanity. The measurements are 19.5" wide by 40.5" long with a 4" backsplash on two sides. I want a simple square edge for the finish. I have a sink that sits on top but not a true vessel. It needs a cut out for the drain area and the faucet sits on the sink. How much would it cost and how long would it take to have it made and installed?
- I would like to put corian countertops in my kitchen. It's not a big area, could you give me a quote?
- We are buying a house that have Corian countertops and an island in the kitchen and they are scratched. Can you give me a rough ballpark of how much it would cost to have them repaired? i would say that there is 25 feet of corian.
- I am trying to replace a piece of white corian backsplash which was inadvertently thrown out during our recent kitchen renovation. I need one piece of solid white corian that is: 1/2" thick, x 3" high, x 24" long.
- I have seamless corian sink in my countertop which now has a crack about 8 inches long that leaks through to the cabinet below. Can it be repaired?
- I have a wilsonart solid service ssv countertop about 8 years old, almond finish. it has a big crack over the dishwasher, needs to be repaired. i do have the cut out from the sink, can it be repaired and fit in that space.
- I need a kitchen counter ASAP for my grandmother. She has new cabinets ready to go in Monday but no counter. It is a small kitchen. What is your turnaround time?
- We've just moved into our house. We'd like new corian countertops and sink. We also have an island that we'd like to extend the countertop to fit our stools
- Corian countertops in kitchen and bathroom vanities need polishing to remove light scratches and dullness. Installed in 2004 and have not been professionally cleaned.
- I set a hot pan in my Corian sink. There are now too white marks that I would like repaired. Additionally, I would like to install a Corian backlash for the small countertop in my pantry.
- I have an existing bar and addition to the bar for which I am trying to get a matching top surface. I am interested in getting an estimate of effort and cost to either cover the existing surfaces with Corian or replace the surface with Corian.